Its always so exciting to get goodies in the mail weather you purchase them online and are anxiously awaiting for your items or its free products for review. I rarely get free items but I do love my subscription to Birchbox because I get to try products that maybe I wouldn’t normally buy with out testing it out first.
Here is what I got in my November 2013 box:
1. Color Club Nail Polish in Baldwin Blues is a very pretty color, obviously I had to try out right away and loved it. This nail polish in dries pretty quickly too, all Color Club nail polishes do. Now I have another color to add to my little Color Club collection.
2. DDF Amplifying Elixir I actually tried this already this morning lol… its suppose to transform your skin boosting its natural moisture barrier up to 50%. My first impression was its clear and a bit watery but then again it is an elixir I just though it should be in a pump instead. I like though its sinks right into your skin and makes it really smooth. I can give a full opinion since I just got it but I will do a full review later on.
3. Joie Parfum sample it smell good that’s all I can say.
4. The Balm Cosmetics Stainiac in beauty queen is suppose to be a bestselling stain that gives cheeks and lips a sheer, rosy tint I will try this out and let you guys know my thoughts.
5. Tiossan Body Cream I love cream but the smell is pretty strong for me so I don’t think I will be using this cream at all.
6. Lastly I got some Ahmad Tea London in three different flavors Jasmine Romance, English Tea No. 1, and Raspberry Indulgence cant wait to try these.
Over all I liked it and my boxes have been pretty good thus far hope they keep getting better and better and Birchbox grows.
Lets wait and see what December's Birchbox brings.